sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

Feeling good.

Today has been a great day, one of those that you go to bed smiling. I've gone out with my friends, something I haven't done for a long time because it didn't feel right anymore. But, today, for some reason I still don't know, it felt like that: right. We've made plans for Christmas and even Summer. I've laughed more than I have in a very long time and I can't wait for this year to pass and go to university, make more friends (keep the ones I have now, of course) and just live, man.
Well, I don't know why I've created this blog for, maybe it'll be a good theraphy, I'm not crazy or depressed or anything like that, but I think we all need to just talk about what we carry inside, not matter how you choose to do it or who to tell. You just need your voice and a good listener (or a reader, in this case). So, this is it. Welcome to my life, I guess.

P.D.: I love the photo too much. I would like to be there so badly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario