viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Classes finished. Christmas shoppings done. Suitcase almost done, as well. Tomorrow I'm finally leaving this small city, heading to Madrid. But now, I don't feel like it... Family diners, cold days, not being in my room. Thank God I'm carrying my laptop, though I'm still not sure if I'm gonna update the blog, I'll try. I've downloaded lots of film so I can watch them without the internet. And finally, the Forever 21 order arrived, just in time. It had been lost or something like that, but it arrived yesterday.
And I'm so excited!! I've just ordered a  "B*tches love Ben Bruce" Shirt , though I don't think it will arrive for Christmas. Anyway, it's gonna be mine <3
This afternoon I'll meet some friends and watch a movie to say goodbye to them. I'm not seeing them until school starts again, and that's way too much time. So, maybe Into The Wild? I hope so. If you haven't watched it, DO IT NOW and meet my hero: Chris McCandless.
Well, I have to finish the suitcase. Merry Christmas y'all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario