viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Summer.

I was dying for Winter and Christmas to come, but now I miss summer, I miss travelling around the US. I am from Spain and there are no such places as the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls here. Of course it's beautiful but you can't compare. So, anyone from the US... I wanna be you haha :)
I miss National Parks with their visitor centers, I miss people going to work early in the morning, perfectly dressed, while I'm just going to visit their city, the city they see everyday (lucky ones). I live in a city called Ciudad Real and I love it, but it can't be more ugly. There're no monuments or good museums, and buildings are just normal.
So, well, I'm feeling a bit down today thinking about the US and about summer in general. Some pics from the awesome places I've been lucky to visit:

Grand Teton NP.

Yellowstone.

Craters of the Moon NM.

Alexandria (Washington DC).
White Sands NM.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario