sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

Believe in you.

There are times when you are so scared that you wouldn't follow your dreams anymore, afraid of rejection. There are times when I don't want to move from my house, my city, everything that have seen me grow. What if I want to give up on my dreams, on my writing, on the career I've always dreamt of, on university? Of course I don't want to, but there're times that I doubt it. What if? Those words scare me to death. What if I can't go to university? What if I have to stick around this country? What if, what if, what if? Fuck it. I'm going to inspire people, I'm going to inspire myself. I'm gonna be everything I promised I'll be: Huge.

PD: Excuse my English :)
PD2: I'll uploud the poem and the story (in Spanish, sorry) for the competition when I finish them. Someone asked me to (huge thanks) :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario