lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Today I've realised I'm getting a bit too obsessed with "Sherlock" (BBC Series) and there won't be more episodes for a really, really long time. God help me, 'cause I'm already losing my patience. It's not like other series and they are both great actors and... and no, I can't wait. I need more!
I don't own the photo, I just liked it. Source: We Heart It.
































Well, I guess patience is not my virtue. "Carpe Diem" is not, as well. I woke up today longing for last Christmas holidays, I'm one of those people who don't like living in the present, who want to go back to the past, safer times. I had such a great time in Mérida (Spain) last Christmas and now routine has taken over my life again. I'm feeling a bit lost these days. As I just said, I want to go back to safer times: Past.
Some pics from that trip:


2 comentarios:

  1. I like Sherlock Holmes series!can't wait for new episodes ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



    Regards.
    coord set

    ResponderEliminar