sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

Trying.

That's all today is been for: trying. Doing the unexpected, what I never thought of doing. I've been on stage, the magician chose me and I had to go in front of the crowd, and that's something I never really thought of doing. But it felt so great... I realised that I'm not that shy girl anymore, that I exist. I even had to kiss him. I don't know how to explain it, but it just felt good. Not the kiss haha, but the going on stage, that feeling of control, the whole play was awesome and he was really, really funny. 
Alson, my grandma gave me my grandfather's watch today. I didn't get to meet him, but I miss him terribly :') Another great feeling.
So, yes, today it's been a day of good feelings. Something I've needed for a very long time.
From Zara

Grandpa's watch

From Habitat

From Sfera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario